Thursday, January 19, 2017

The icing on the cake

Today is day four, today I was excited because we went to EJI. I was excited because EJI has a direct correlation to what I will be studying in college (major in Psychology minor in Sociology or Criminal Justice). I felt very informed when we went to EJI and some of the things that were being said, I was already aware of given the fact that I had done my research on the death penalty and watched documentaries on mass incarceration. I left there being sure about what my career goals are and I actually felt like I wanted to work at EJI in the future as maybe a case manager or something. Seeing thee Bryan Stevenson was just the icing on the cake. I also enjoyed talking to Mr. Roscoe Jones. He was very insightful and relatable.

-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment